Please Please Be Moving

Hey guys. Well, it's been a rather rough week, I've been working everyday since I got back and my next day off isn't until Wednesday. And my car is currently stuck down in New Jersey since it decided it wasn't going to work while I was driving down. But, here's to being hopeful for this week. Here's also hoping i can find an apartment in Massachusetts since New Hampshire is a terrible state. Nothing like saying to one of my favorite artists, whom has the hit song Bomb New Jersey, you know you're in a terrible state when it wants you to move back to New Jersey.

I'll also have to contact other members of my company so we can get our Kickstarter started and hopefully have the funds we need.

I also really really need to clean up my area, I feel like I'm drowning in my own trash and junk.

Well, best get to it.

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Webcomic Writing
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Clean Out E-Mail
Youtube Video
House/Apartment Search
Sewing
Drunken Pixie Planning
KickStarter Planning
Bento
Bento (Again)
Dishes
Unpack
Clean "Room"

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment