Money and ANext

Hey guys. Well yesterday could have gone a little better, and by that I mean yesterday I could not have spent an hour and a half to two hours just doing my e-mail alone. I had an extra long shift at work (another one today) so I came home exhausted and didn't spend much time doing anything else before trying to get to bed.

What got done yesterday: Clean Out E-Mail ; Dishes

As it is, I'm thinking I'm going to be running a little short on money for ANext this weekend. Stupid expensive NJ Transit system. So here's hoping I can scrape an extra $20 for this weekend.

Here's hoping today fairs a little better. I still got a lot of stuff to do and little time to do it in, but at least I got something done.

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
House/Apartment Search
Sewing
Drunken Pixie Planning
KickStarter Planning
Bento
Bento (Again)
Dishes
Unpack
Pack for ANext
Clean "Room"
Shower


Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment