Con Season Closing

Hey guys. I haven't been able to get to here much, heck, I didn't even post at all last month. I've been rather busy between the new job, moving to a new department in said job, and nice concentrated dose of con season opening and closing (well, at least until October for AAC ...hey! My Initals! Yes, I seriously just noticed that). With AnimeNext being this weekend. I just haven't found the time or the energy to be posting. I seriously need to get into the habit of waking up early regardless of whether or not I think my British friend will be online just so I at least have the time to post.

Speaking of which, I should get to it. Over a month of not looking at anything and it's crunch time on a lot of things.

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Webcomic Writing
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Clean Out E-Mail
Youtube Video
House/Apartment Search
Sewing
Drunken Pixie Planning
KickStarter Planning
Bento
Bento (Again)
Dishes
Unpack
Pack for ANext
Clean "Room"
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment