Con Season IMMINENT!!

Hey guys. It's been a while since I've been trying to adjust to the new job schedule. And the the few wrenches thrown in. I probably should learn to make posts before I go to work during that brief period of time here and my brain is finally awake. Well, today I'm in later and I'm a little bit in "oh, shit mode" as back to back cons are now less than 3 weeks away. Thus why I am adding con preparation to the list, at least my new booklet for running games is printed. I am also going to spend some of my time today trying to catch up to things that have been neglected the past few weeks. I only have 3 hours before work, wish me luck. :(

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
LARP Songs
Sewing
Drunken Pixie Planning
Clean Room
Clean Out E-Mail
Clean Car
Clean Purse
Con Planning

No comments:

Post a Comment