Progress!

Hey guys. Well, quite a bit of things got done yesterday.

What Got Done: Writing: Book, Writing: Script, Writing: Short Story, 1/2 Brush Teeth, Money Making, Drunken Pixie Planning, Clean Room, Sewing, Dishes.

What Didn't Get Done: Writing: Play, 1/2 Brush Teeth, Work On Art

So a lot more things got done then didn't. And I actually realized that I need to redo my reward system yet again. I'll think of something though, it'll be helped that I now have a job.

I was a bit worried last night because at some point I was suffering from major writers block. Absolutely nothing was coming out. But I managed to find an exercise to help me work through it. Just keep typing, anything, even I don't know what to type, apparently really, really, helps.

Well, I should get to work.

Back-up Rewards: 2

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Sewing
Drunken Pixie Productions Planning


Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment