Stupid Desk

Hey guys. Well, it's been a while, I think mostly because of the thing I am currently calling my desk. Essentially, I don't have any room on my desk so everything gets piled on-top of each other and it becomes a lot easier to forget to get stuff done. Hopefully realizing that I will be able to actually do something about it, but we'll have to see how much can actually be done about it.

I'm going to clean out my car today since it'll be a very nice day outside.

Here's hoping for a productive and fulfilling day because otherwise, I may start to be in trouble since I am still jobless.

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Webcomic Writing
NESTalgia 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Job Search
Sewing
Drunken Pixie Planning
Laundry
Dishes
Clean Out Car

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment