April Fools Day

Hey guys. I haven't been active the last few days because I'm still adjusting to my new job. Hopefully that'll change and I'll be back to be productive. I've decided that for my job I should create a Make Bento part of my list for the night before I have a shift where I have lunch. I really can't afford the $8 a day for lunch getting it from the food court.

Irregardless of this job, I am still trying to find ways of making more money. I have this absolutely insane notion that I should have $1,100 in my bank account on May 17th. Incase anyone is wondering the significance of that, May 17th is Steam Punk World's Fair where I would not only like some spending money, but I'll be looking for some costume ideas from there for the Drunken Pixie Production shows. And then of course there's other cons, a computer to process the new show, living expenses, and replacing a car that's on it's last legs. So, yeah, probably should get to work on that.

Well, hopefully I can get myself to do somethings before bed.

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Webcomic Writing
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Clean Out E-Mail
Youtube Video
Sewing
Drunken Pixie Planning
Bento
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment