Need To Plan

Hey guys. Well, yesterday could have definitely gone better. I basically ended up sleeping for 15 hours after I got home so all that got done was Money Making, Shower, and 1/2 Drunken Pixie Productions.

Basically, now that everything is being put into motion, I'm going to need to pick up my pace and do quite a bit of planning to figure out where and how all my money needs to go, if I need to earn more money per week (which given some things like a new computer by June, it's almost a definite.), how to make that extra income before premiere, etc.

Well, I better just get to work on it, huh?

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Drunken Pixie Planning
Clean Room
Work on Art
Sewing
Dishes


Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment