Another Day Off

Hey guys. Well, I have now had a 4 day weekend, and it feels rather nice to be able to sleep in an do what I want. But I do have to clean up today. I started last night, but ended up going to bed after I folded 3 loads of towels and washed my work shirts which always needs a lot of work since the airbrush ink stains.

So I have to get to work, and I don't think I have anything interesting to say.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Clean Room
Clean Bathroom
Clean Hallway
Youtube Video
Sewing
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 6
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Summer Cleaning Phase 10
Summer Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment