Not on Schedule

Hey guys. Yesterday didn't go as well as I had hoped, I just felt so tired I ended up not getting much done. And I fear today might not be much better due to the fact that I woke up later today since my boyfriend set his alarm later. We were up until 2am playing old school red box Dungeons&Dragons. (I am currently a level 2 thief and he's our DM incase you're wondering.) But I at least wanted to get my blog post done today and only have half an hour before I need to make lunch.

What got done: Step Aerobics, Walk, Reading Book 1&2.

What's even worse about that is I really should have done the curls, there was no reason not to and I would have had another back up point. Oh well, what can be done about it now?

Back-Up Rewards: 1

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Reading Book 1

Reading Book 2
Brushing Teeth

Money Making
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics

Walk
Clean Bedroom
French
Work On Art
Sewing
Marcelline Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Contact Juggling

LARP Plot Writing

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment