New Sleep Schedule?

Hey guys.  Well, yesterday was a decent day due to me having a bit more time.

What got done: Reading Book 2&3, Curls, Step Aerobics, Walk, Hiragana/Katakana Practice, Shower. (Though I did get a bit of my room done, though not sure how quickly I'll be able to get started since my sister's kitten decided my costume was a perfect place to rest)

So hopefully I'll have a fairly early regulated sleep schedule for the next few weeks since my boyfriend had just started training at his job and it's slightly off from a 9-5. Though this will likely only be for a few weeks but we'll see. Though it's terrible that happened if only because the main reason I quit my second job was because I couldn't get on a regulated sleep schedule with being lucky to get one day a week.

So hopefully with the extra time in the morning I can be consistently posting, weekdays at least, and getting things done. Here's hoping. Though at the moment one of my reading books is being taken off since it's gone missing. I'll have to put it back when I find it.

Back-up Rewards: 1

To Do List:

Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Ads
Reading Book 1
Reading Book 2
Brush Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
Walk
German
Violin
Art
Sewing
Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Contact Juggling
LARP Plot Writing
Clean Room

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment