Happy 4th of July

Hey guys. Happy Independence Day to all my American readers. It's been a while, and I got to admit, most of it's just procrastinating posting on this blog. I was planning on posting a review of The Artist, but I decided not to. Mostly because I feel like I should be focusing more on my own movie projects. And moving project...yeah, I still need to find a place to move. As soon as I do, I can set up an area where I can try and start my own web show. The Cinema Judge. A movie review show. Hopefully, I wont regret it.

Anyway, I should probably just post so I can try and get some things done.

List for today:
Cafepress Shops
Etsy Shop
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
NESTalgia 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Job Search
Kickstarter Project
Clean Room
Work on Art
Sewing
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment