Too Awake

Hey guys. Well, it's a little past 6am while I am typing this and I am really not feeling tired. I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't have to work today. More, I wouldn't mind if I had morning or night shift today, but I have midshift, so if I don't nap till noon or something, I'll be really tired for work.

Well, this is my second post in a row this week, so here's hoping I can get the habit kicked in.

All that really got done yesterday was Shower and Clean Out E-mail. I did a decent chunk of Clean Room, enough to where I can try and work with my space so I'll leave what I have for now till tomorrow.

Despite my good attentions, I've learned something that will probably affect how I do things. If I don't get this stuff done before I pick my fiance up from his closing shift at 1am, I wont because I'll be playing multiplayer minecraft with him and his friends. A term I define loosely since currently I am working away from them so I can build my first base. I'm actually considering tearing down what I have done so far in favor of moving somewhere else so I can claim it as my land.

I also decided to change World of Warcraft leveling to NESTalgia leveling since that is currently a game I'd rather spend my time playing.

Well, I don't think I have much else to say, so I'll get my list started then post on my shop's blog.

List for today:
Cafepress Shop
Etsy Shop
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
NESTalgia 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Job Search
Ballet DVD
Sewing
Kickstarter Project




Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment