Returning

Hey guys. Once again, trying to get back on track. I've been trying to get myself to post for a few days now but I've either been working, running errands, or procrastinating by watching That Guy With The Glasses. (Which I can't wait till the 4th year anniversary comes out!) I am hoping that soon I'll be able to go to AnimeNext. Only my fiance doesn't want me to go and spend the money on going. Hopefully, I can find a way to convince him.

I recently had an interview with Starbucks for a full time job there. Hopefully they call me back for a second interview. It would be nice to get the hours I need and to cut an expense. :-P

Well, I don't really have any other news or anything to post, i just need to get back on track.

List for today:
Cafepress Shop
Etsy Shop
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
LARP Songs
Sewing
Job Search
Kickstarter Project
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment