Long Time Pre-LARP

Hey guys. Sorry I've been kinda busy lately. It's been a bit of a whirlwind for me lately, I only have a few minuets right now to post before I got to get ready for work and then onto my to do list.

I honestly don't have that much to say since I've been busy with LARPs and Cons and life. Hopefully I'll be able to fix up the last one much better than I have.

Back-Up Rewards: 22

To-Do List:


Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Reading Book 1

Reading Book 2
Reading Book 3
Brushing Teeth
Money Making: Writing

Money Making: Survey
Money Making: Other
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
German
Belly Dance DVD
Clean Room

Clean Out E-mail
Work On Art
Sewing
Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning


Contact Juggling
LARP Songs
Winter Cleaning 1
Winter Cleaning 3
Winter Cleaning 4
Winter Cleaning 5
Winter Cleaning 6
Winter Cleaning 7
Winter Cleaning 8
Winter Cleaning 9
Winter Cleaning 10
Winter Cleaning 11
Winter Cleaning 12
Winter Cleaning 13
Winter Cleaning 14 


Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment